What we offer for MBA students for their thesis development:
- Guide MBA participants in research structure/format according to the “MBA Thesis Structure Outlines” that is available at the Institute’s premises.
- Suggest sources of literature readings to help in the research design including the development of the theoretical framework, research assumptions and limitations, as well as target sample specifications and size.
- Review the data collection method and data analysis strategy.
- Assure data collection punctuality and ethics.
- Help formulating the final research findings and conclusions.
- Review the research outcomes (i.e. recommendations)
- Follow-up on the supervisor’s feedback to make sure that it is incorporated in the research.
- Give feedback on progress and work quality.
- Act as a regulator to make sure that research is aligned with academic standards.
- Encourage the candidates to pursue research throughout the whole process.
- Clarify any intellectual misunderstanding that might occur between supervisor & the candidate.
- Meet the candidate at frequent intervals (1 effective hour per week) for discussion and follow-ups.